Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 013


So I realized that its kind of pointless for me to only post edited shots. How can I learn if I don't compare the SOOC (straight out of the camera) ones and get feedback on that? The goal is to get as perfect a picture as possible before the editing process. Not to mention my editing hand needs to get "softer". I have a tendency to overdo colour saturation. So I would love feedback going forward on what you think of the original composition, aperture/SS/ISO choices and also the editing.


 

Photo Stats:
Exposure .0769s (I have never seen it listed this way before. what does it mean???)
Aperture f5.3
ISO 800
Focal Length: 69mm

messed with the colour curve a bit in GIMP. I think I may prefer the SOOC though. I tried to whiten it up, but now I think some of the hot spots on her skin look yellow. WDYT?

No comments: