Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 003

Day 3 and I am already falling behind.

Today was not a good day. K's fever has continued, so we spent a few hours at the ER since all the nearby walk-in clinics were full on a Sunday. (Not to worry, she is fine. All tests came back negative. So we just wait for the fever to pass). So yet again I missed taking a picture during the day, and also missed the deadline for the hands project. le sigh. I just watched it. it was amazing. Follow this link to read the backstory on Anissa Mayhew and watch the video.

So this is how I feel today, like a big fat "L". I have to remind myself today I was being a mother. Holding my daughter, helping her cope, being present in her life. Not every moment can be documented. Some need to be lived.

3 comments:

Alleigh said...

:-( Poor baby...glad to hear it's nothing to worry about.

Christy said...

Poor K! Hope she gets well soon.

Justine said...

Okay, how did you get so wise so young?