Monday, July 26, 2010

Vote for Me Please!

Sorry I fell off the blogging wagon this week. I haven't felt the urge to pick up my camera much. I need to buckle down and make my way through Understanding Exposure I think in order to kickstart some new skillz.

If I could bug you all for a little shameless self promotion today, that would be just great. As mentioned last week, Paper Mama selected my photo of K with her stroller and dolly as the best for the theme "Favourite Toy". Every 4 weeks the top 4 photos are pitted against each other in a vote off for supremecy that month. So I need you, loyal readers, to vote for me please!

Follow this link to Chelsey's blog and cast your vote. We are #2 - Favourite Toy. thank you muchly! I promise to offer up some e-cookie goodness at the end of the week for all your love and support :)

And if you are so inclined and REALLY want me to win, I think you can vote daily. So check back often :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I voted for you! :)