Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paper Mama Challenge: Action

This week at the Paper Mama, the photo challenge is action. It just so happens this week that K started climbing the chain ladder on the playground by herself - 18 months! She is such a monkey.

Here she is, in action:

Exposure Time:1/800
Aperture:f/2.8
ISO:200
Focal Length:50mm (75mm in 35mm)

adjusted curves slightly in GIMP to increase contrast.

To see other kiddos in action, check out:
The Paper Mama


And I can't believe I forgot to share, but last week, The Paper Mama selected my picture of K with her doll Lulu as top pick for the challenge "favourite toy". Thank you Chelsea - I am extremely flattered! So I am proud to proclaim:
The Paper Mama

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love this shot too! She is quite the little monkey!

Kendra said...

Very nice shot. I LOVE color and yours pop in this photo.

She looks like she is a girly girl for sure!

Care said...

How adorable! Congrats on your win :)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Yeah! Go K! So cute!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

It's time for the vote off: http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/2010/07/time-for-vote-off-ends-july-30th.html