Friday, September 10, 2010

Simplicity Challenge: Snapshot

I think this sums up our life nicely. Your toddler does crazy things and you can't believe what you are seeing:

(FYI - K's cousin S was crying moments before and K thought to cheer her up by making her best Gene Simmonds impression, and then a split second later, gave her a huge slobbery open mouth kiss)

SS: 1/200, Aperture f/2.5, ISO 1600 (what the....?!?!?)


ladies, don't try this at home. Why I had it set at ISO 1600 OUTSIDE at SUNSET is beyond me. Probably why the original had a ton of WB issues and (sshhh!) one of the reasons I converted it to B&W.

see more slices of real life here:

2 comments:

faith ann raider said...

Beautiful! I love it that you posted your settings.

Glinda said...

She & Piper. Somehow, one of us had them both, because there is no way they were not separated at birth.