Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In a Yellow House: Travel

This week at In a Yellow House, the photo challenge theme is travel. This is something I love to do, but to pick 1 photo? Oy.
I have flogged my favourite photo from Hawaii a lot, so let's give Mexico some love.
This was taken on the beautiful Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) in the Riviera Maya of Mexico in December 2005. It is a few miles off the coast of Cancun, but it might as well be another world. This is our happy place. A margarita, the lapping waves, gorgeous sunsets every night and live bands on the beach.
no settings, as this was with my P&S back in the day.

To dream of your next great destination, visit:
Sweet Shot Day

1 comment:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love this shot - don't you love how our old P&S cameras still hold some of our greatest memories. Now speaking of travel, I've got to jump on an airplane!