Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Then and Now, April 2009 - April 2010

A post on my message board about progression made me realize I picked up my camera 1 year ago this month. Let's see how far (or not) we have come, shall we?

April 2009:

These were some of my favourite "first" photos with my nikon d60. I think these show that I do have a bit of an eye for composition (even before I heard of rule of thirds or fill the frame, I naturally leaned towards composing shots in this way). but the white balance, focus, exposure and shutter speed is all over the map.

April 2010:

Now obviously, I still have a ton to learn. and many times, white balance, focus, exposure and shutter speed can still be off. But I think I am becoming more consistent in my capabilities. What do you think? Where can I continue to improve?

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I think you've done GREAT!

I don't have any advice since I'm new to this all myself.

www.tamara-camera.blogspot.com